OUR EDUCATION MODEL
Hüma Schools Education and Training Program is a full learning model which is based on thematic approach. Thematic approach deals with concepts within wholeness gathering and associating different disciplines within the frame of chosen themes while retrospective incomplete issues are resolved in full learning model.
As part of this program, teachers and students are encouraged to consider the surrounding world in new and different ways. Thematic learning is a crucial path in transforming scientific and analyst thought to behavior in children. Our program is configured with effective learning methods and project-based works. Effective learning methods require all senses to be actively used, which actualizes a permanent and real learning for children by means of their previous experiences.
HÜMA SCHOOLS EDUCATIONAL VALUES
- is where self-awareness of each student is selected as the baseline and competition, race and comparison is reduced.
- is where secret powers of students are revealed, interests and talents are detected and developed and their academic personalities are improved without being categorized.
- is where self-confidence is improved and trust is significant.
- is a success-oriented target-based school where test anxiety is reduced and total improvement is supported.
- is where the term ‘school’ is accepted as life itself rather than preparing for life.
- is where students learn to play at least one musical instrument and discipline their souls.
- is where students interact with visual arts and improve aesthetic feelings.
- is a unity-based school where students learn friendship and cooperation by team sports.
- is where differences are tolerated and considered as wealth.
- is where consciousness for rights and responsibilities is developed and native and national individuals are brought up.
HÜMA SCHOOLS PRINCIPLES OF TEACHING PHILOSOPHY
- It is essential to learn how to learn.
- Teaching activities are regulated according to active teaching principles.
- Every student can learn.
- Each student has individual differences and these are respected for.
- No student can skip a topic without learning it. The purpose of the students is to form genuine connections between topics.
- Teaching how to think is aimed in order to develop questioning and creative thinking.
- Feeling of success is kept high above during in-class activities.
- Mistakes throughout learning period are considered as a chance of learning.
- Students are motivated to solve difficult problems by genuine projects encouraging them to think.
- Cooperation and interaction makes learning easier and social commitment develops.
- Fine-planned education environment improves positive relations between students.
- Pre and post-lesson studies are carried out during teaching periods.
- Subjects at all levels are 24/7 supported by H-UZEM remote education system.